CNSC as a Premier Higher Education Institution in the Bicol Region.
The Camarines Norte State College shall provide higher and advance studies in the field of education, arts and science, economics, health, engineering, management, finace, accounting, business and public administration, fisheries, agriculture, natural resources development and management and ladderized courses. It shall also respond to research, extension and production services adherent to progressive leadership towards sustainable development.
We, at Camarines Norte State College, aiming to become a Premier Higher Education Institution in the Bicol Region, are committed to providing excellent services in instruction, research and extension that are responsive to the satisfaction of our students and other stakeholders.
To achieve the College vision and mission, we shall implement an internationally recognized management system in our operations, processes and services. Through this, we shall:
- comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, the mandates of the College and relevant needs and expectations of our students and other stakeholders, and the requisites of our quality management system;
- delight our students and other stakeholders by providing value-adding experiences to become well-rounded and more competitive future leaders in the midst of global issues;
- provide our employees support to grow and achieve their full potentials in their respective fields, thereby sustaining a competent, motivated and engaging workforce;
- develop and extend innovative technologies to our stakeholders contributing to the country’s sustainable development; and
- establish objectives aimed at improving the efficiency of our operations, processes and services for our College growth and development.
We shall make this policy an essential part of our instruction, research and extension services to ensure that it continuously provides us strategic directions in improving our overall performance and quality management system.