To produce competent, innovative, globally competitive and development-oriented graduates imbued with a deep sense of moral and spiritual values responsive to the fast changing needs of the society geared towards quality life.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CBPA CURRICULAR PROGRAMS
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BSBA)
- Produce graduates that will assume professional positions in the government bureaus, non-government business organizations and industries by providing them with theoretical and practical learning experiences needed in real-work environment.
- Develop positive attitudes and values necessary in carrying out their social responsibility in the exercise of their profession.
- Provide intellectually deserving but financially-handicapped students with access to degree programs in all areas of administration through an expanded scholarship grants and financial assistance.
- Encourage research for the improvement and attunement of the government business curricular to the needs of the society and to the national growth for socio-economic development.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY (BSA)
- Provides students integrated knowledge, skills, professional values, ethics and attitudes across topics and disciplines to address many-sided complex situations typical of professional demands.
- Simulate students to develop professionals skepticism and professional judgement.
- Prepare the students to be future accountants who are globally-competitive.
- Cultivate student’s ability to make strategic decisions logically based on multi-national analysis of corporate structure, strategic, finance and so forth.
- Provide students an integrating framework and experiences for understanding the roles of accountants, their functions and how they fit the context of business and larger environment.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP (BS ENTREP)
- Upgrade the curriculum to be attuned with their requirements of the real world.
- Enhance the professional competence of the students both in the conceptual and technical aspect of the discipline.
- Produce entrepreneurs with enterprising spirit who will create pace in country’s growth.
- Produce graduates not as job seekers but as job makers.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT (BFSM)
- Provide basic knowledge and principles of organization and management in their application for a successful food service operation.
- Develop skilled manpower as food service supervisors and as an entrepreneur in ensuring consumer’s safety.
- Provide career options for students with special interest in food service management either for government/private employment or self-employment.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN OFFICE ADMINISTRATION (BSOA)
- Develop efficient and effective office worker in private and in government bureaus by providing them with a solid foundation both theoretical and practical structures and objectives of office administration.
- Develop competence in their chosen field of specialization for immediate and gainful employment.
- Develop positive values necessary in carrying out social economic and civic responsibility.
- Produce graduates who can set up and apply suitable and practical approaches in delivering the social, economic information and technological requirements of the office.
BACHELOR IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- Develop efficient and effective leaders in government bureaus by providing them with a solid foundation both theoretical and practical of the structures and objectives of public administration.
- Produce graduates who can set up and apply suitable and practical approaches in delivering the social, economic information and technological requirements of the public.
- Equip students’ critical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Inculcate values of accountability, service and integrity among prospective public servants.
- Develop a citizenry that is potent for nation building and imbued with humanist internationalism.