GOALS OF CNSC
A. Social and Ecological Responsiveness
- 1. Development and enrichment of curricular and training programs that address the social, economic and ecological development needs of the provincial, regional, national and/or international communities; and,
- 2. Development of research and extension agenda that promote community empowerment to muster their capabilities and local resources towards the upliftment of lives and the preservation/protection of their natural environment.
B. Ethical Value and Quality Standards
- 1. Development and enrichment of the College Code policies and guidelines; and,
- 2. Institutionalization of Code of Ethics, conduct and discipline and enhancement of work commitment and output standards among various responsibilities and functions.
C. Comparative Institutional Advantage
- 1. Retooling of faculty-staff and enhancing their capabilities; and,
- 2. Adequate provision, improvement and expansion of physical resources, facilities and service utilities.
D. Equitable Access to Education
- 1. Socialized access to higher education of economically disadvantaged community;
- 2. Expanded student assistantship; and,
- 3. Expanded scholarship and student subsidies.
E. Enhance Management Efficiency and Fiscal Autonomy
- 1. Development of viable production and enterprises and alternative income generating projects;
- 2. Innovation of enterprise development systems for joint venture projects to the college and private investors;
- 3. Improvement of institutional linkages and external fund sourcing;
- 4. Re-engineering of organizational management, structure and functions;
- 5. Strengthen the budget planning, allocation and control management system; and,
- 6. Establishment of operational manuals for various responsibilities and functions.
F. Institutional Competitiveness
- 1. Provision for compliance of institutional accreditation requirements;
- 2. Provision of adequate support services and facilities; and,
- 3. Provision of incentive structures for competitive excellence among students, graduates, faculty and staff.