Written by Administrator
- Upon entering the library, students should leave their bags, umbrellas, folders and other things in the Baggage Control Area.
- Do not leave wallets, purses, cell phones, jewelries and other valuables at the counter. Library staff will not be responsible for their loss.
- Students should sign the Logbook (Library Users) with the date, time in, full name, course and signature; and must present their Borrower’s Card to the Staff-on-Duty.
- BEFORE and AFTER using the books from the shelves, students must sign in the Logbook (Borrowed and Returned Books in Circulation Section).
- Do not RESHELVE the books once you return. Instead, put it on the Charging & Discharging Desk or ask for assistance.